Please join us next Friday, November 16 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. to learn what is happening across the state as it relates to ACA outreach and enrollment. Please come prepared to share what you are seeing and hearing on the ground, your early successes, and any challenges you might be facing. The meeting will be held at the NC Institute of Medicine, located at 630 Davis Drive, Ste. 100, Morrisville. Instructions on how to join the meeting remotely will be provided early next week.
Below is a list of resources to help you be successful this open enrollment period.
- Information on Short-Term Health Plans
- Comparing ACA Plans with Short-Term Health Plans (Flyer)
- Webinar on Short-Term Health Plans, Association Health Plans, and Health Care Sharing Ministries
Tuesday, November 13, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
(Click on the link above to register.)
- Kaiser Family Foundation (Fact sheets, videos on health insurance literacy, Health Insurance Marketplace Calculator, etc.)
- NC Navigator Consortium (OE6 Flyer)
- Q&A video with staff from the NC Community Health Center Association and NC Get Covered
- Young Invincibles (OE6 Partner Toolkit)
NC Get Covered staff