- This event has passed.
Alternative Prescriptions: A Broader Vision of Health for the Charlotte Region
November 15, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
With a national and state health system facing uncertainty and change, this community discussion featuring a panel of healthcare experts will explore how we can maintain and improve overall health, stability and opportunity in the Charlotte area.
The event is sponsored by the Charlotte Center for Legal Advocacy and Alston & Bird LLP, and it will include the following special guests:
- Moderated by Pam Silberman, UNC Gillings School of Global Health
- Dr. Alisahah Cole, Carolinas HealthCare System
- Mark DeHaven, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Brendan Riley, North Carolina Justice Center
- Doug Sea, Charlotte Center for Legal Advocacy